Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 3.58.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 3.58.59 PM.png

Got a question?

See our FAQ's below! If you still don't have it answered, we'd love to chat!



Got a question?

See our FAQ's below! If you still don't have it answered, we'd love to chat!


What colors do Bottle Blasters come in?

Currently, Bottle Blaster come in Volt Yellow. Stay tuned, new colors to come.

What if I can't get it to fit my bottle?

There are two different sized sides to our caps. Make sure you're using the right side of the Bottle Blasters cap, it should fit tightly. If the cap spins and never tightens, flip it over and try the other side! Bottle Blasters were designed to fit over 90% of water bottles. But there's a chance it many not fit a bottle that falls into the 10% category.



Photo: The Last Well


Photo: The Last Well


If you take a standard bottle of water (500ML) like the one on our home page, it takes 6 seconds on average to pour out. Compared to a bottle with a Bottle Blasters cap on it, it will take over 60 seconds to pour out!


Absolutely! Contact us and we'll be happy to work with you to get them for the whole team!


Glad you asked! The possibilities are truly endless, we've seen people cooling off, washing muddy dog paws and even defrosting a windshield! When you understand how powerful the shower stream is, you'll think of countless possibilities!

  • Cleans icky, sticky hands

  • Cleans up spills and spots

  • Cleans cuts & scrapes

  • Baby messes

  • Cooling down while running

  • Water house plants

  • Defrost Windshield

  • Cleans mud and blood

  • Cleans game off of your hands (hunting)

  • Cleans camping gear

  • Cleans muddy dog paws

  • Drink from it!


MAP Policy

MAP Policy



New US Price List

New Price List in effect on August 29, 2016


Bottle Blasters is changing the way people consume and use water. We help everyday people transform a bottle of water into a tool for conserving water and utilizing for multiple different uses. Our customers include some of the world's most active and passionate people about it.

We recognize that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized dealers. We also know that many of our dealers invest significant time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We want to protect their ability to do so, while at the same time discouraging price-based advertising that would be detrimental to our dealer's service and support efforts. As a result, Bottle Blasters has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) Policy.


Bottle Blasters, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP Policy at a price lower that the MAP. For the Canada MAP policy guidelines and pricing please refer to the link at the bottom of this page.


  1. The products covered by this policy are listed in Section 5, (“MAP Products”). Bottle Blasters may in its sole discretion modify this list from time to time.
  2. Bottle Blasters recognizes that dealers are free to make their own decisions to advertise and sell any Bottle Blasters product at any price they choose, without consulting or advising Bottle Blasters. Similarly, Bottle Blasters will exercise its right to make its own decisions regarding the Bottle Blasters Authorized Reseller Program (“BBARP”), supplemental marketing materials, point-of-purchase displays, product allocation, new product availability, or future promotional, joint marketing, or sponsorship programs.
  3. The MAP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which MAP Products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store or over the telephone.


  1. The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as Internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
  2. The MAP Policy does not apply to solely on premise or in-store advertising that is not distributed to customers
  3. Website features such as “click for price”, automated “bounce-back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, and automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the dealer (rather than by the customer) and thereby constitute “advertising” under this MAP Policy.
  4. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Bottle Blasters Products, so long as no price is listed.
  5. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Bottle Blasters determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
  6. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
  7. From time to time, Bottle Blasters may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Bottle Blasters reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
  8. From time to time Bottle Blasters may offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer's rebate, provided that:
    • i. the advertisement includes a MAP-compliant price, the rebate amount, and the net price after manufacturer's rebate in the same type size and style;
    • ii. an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturer's rebate; and
    • iii. “*after manufacturer's rebate” appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.


  1. “Bundling” or advertising Bottle Blasters products for sale together with other products will violate this MAP Policy when:
    • i. the effective or stated price of the bundle represents a discount of greater than 15% of the MAP; or
    • ii. the product(s) bundled with MAP Products violate Bottle Blasters's Intellectual Property rights; or
    • iii. the product(s) bundled with MAP Products include words, packaging, graphics, or other indicia which may create customer confusion as to the source of the product(s); or
    • iv. the effective or stated discount is greater than 15% of the highest priced item in the bundle.
  2. Gift cards, coupons, points, or other incentives which are contingent on the purchase of a MAP Product will violate this MAP Policy when:
    • i. the effective or stated price of the bundle represents an immediate discount of greater than 15% of the MAP; or
    • ii. the effective or stated price of the bundle represents a discount of greater than 15% of the MAP after taking into consideration any contingent future purchase.
  3.  The exception to this rule however will be when a customer wants to bundle "multi-packs" of Bottle Blasters together, in quantities of 2 and 3, and the prices will be stated in the MAP pricing agreement. 


1.              If a dealer with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then Bottle Blasters will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.

2.              Bottle Blasters reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealers' account if Bottle Blasters reasonably believes:

    • i. a dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
    • ii. a dealer intends to violate this policy.

3.              Bottle Blasters's MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy as occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.

4.              Waivers to this MAP Policy may be granted in Bottle Blasters's sole discretion by the MAP Policy Administrator in writing. Bottle Blasters Sales, Marketing, or other personnel are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP Policy. In the event that the MAP Policy Administrator authorizes a waiver to the MAP Policy, dealers must strictly adhere to the terms of the waiver letter. Deviation from the terms of a waiver letter is a violation of the MAP Policy.

5.              Bottle Blasters monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of 3rd party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Bottle Blasters investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Bottle Blasters MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.

6.              The MAP Policy will be enforced by Bottle Blasters in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, resellers, have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to: Info@Bottle


Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 10.21.34 AM.png